Published by Lone Star Fence & Construction
Several words may come to mind when describing the fencing that surrounds the homes in your neighborhood. A white picket fence may provoke feelings of nostalgia, while a chain link fence may remind you of functionality. You may be curious if there is a way to combine both charm and function.
Automated gates are the answer to providing your home with curb appeal, added security, as well as a return on your investment. If you have been “on the fence” about automated gates, once you learn the advantages, you will see how they can fit your home or business needs.
1. Increased Property Value: Making improvements to your home can always help better the value of your property. If you are looking to add an automated gate to your home or business, you will not only give you home a stylish makeover, but your property’s value will rise.
2. Property Protection: A welcome addition to any home or business, automated gates provide an extra layer of security that can keep unwanted visitors from stepping foot onto your grounds. Automated gates provide a multipurpose solution for your security needs.
3. Long-Term Cost Effectiveness: When hearing the term “automated gates, ” most assume that they are expensive and that they’ll never be able to afford them on a budget. This is untrue especially for commercial properties, since automated gates provide a long-term security solution that is low-maintenance and helps prevent property crimes like burglaries, trespassing and criminal mischief. The investment made into an automated gate often ends up being more cost-effective than traditional fencing.
4. Constant Safety: Whether you are protecting your children and pets, deterring unsolicited guests from your property, protecting your valuables, adding a layer of privacy or ensure the integrity of your business, gates are a dependable security choice. You can have year-round protection without the need to hire additional staff. An automated gate affords you the confidence of knowing that your home will be protected from unwelcome access to your property.
5. Fully Customizable Access: Unlike traditional fencing options, automated gates can be wholly personalized to meet your needs. You can choose to have a password-protected entrance or remote-control access, as well as select an option of whether you want your gate to lift upward or swing open when welcoming guests. Customizing your automated gate will allow you to choose the best solution for your security needs, while still maintaining an aesthetically-pleasing environment.
6. Lifelong Durability: Automated gates are designed to provide you with long-lasting sturdiness that will protect your family or business for years to come. Traditional fences easily become weathered as the materials can decay over time, whereas the construction of automated gates will remain intact indefinitely. Your automated gate will provide security for decades without the need for regular maintenance.
Lonestar Fence & Construction delivers the finest quality automated gates to suit your needs.
Proudly serving Houston, Friendswood, League City, Sugar Land, Alvin and Pearland, TX.
Copyright © Lone Star Fence & Construction 2017 | Website Marketing by Fair Marketing Inc.