Did you know that automated gates are one of the most highly sought security products and most referred theft-deterrent solution by insurance providers? Both residential and commercial building owners choose this type of system thanks to it being able to solve these common problems:
Lack of privacy. Automated gates add a physical later of privacy to your property that prevents solicitors from knocking on your door and other passerbys from generally intruding in your space.
Deter crime and unauthorized access. Criminals look for an easy target; a place where they can grab what they want and leave without being detected. Automated gates frustrate such easy-escape plans and deter criminals from entering your property.
Inconvenience. Manually-operated gates require users to step out and physically lock, unlock, and move the gates’ doors. This can be time-consuming and discomforting during extreme weather. In contrast, automated gates can be easily opened and closed with just the click of a button or the pressing of a code.
Child and pet safety. In addition to keeping people out, automated gates also help keep children and pets in. Keeping your children and pets contained within your property behind locked automate gates will help prevent accidents and other misfortunes from occurring.
High insurance rates. Depending on your insurance provider, you may even be able to get a break for having automated gates due to their enhanced security features.
There are a lot of advantages to automated gates, some you may not have even thought about before.
A Deterrent to Intruders
Security may be the most obvious advantage to automated gates. Especially if your property is located in either the countryside or a suburban area, there’s no telling how many people wander down your path, driveway, or entryway. You can’t be certain that they’re all there for innocent reasons. That being said, if your home or business is located in an urban area, an automated gate is the very first level of security to keep out unwanted visitors that are looking to break into your property to steal your valuable items.
Convenience is yet another reason to purchase automated gates. There is nothing more wearisome than getting home from a long day of work only to get out of your car, manually open the gate, get back in the car, drive through, get out of your car again, and then manually close it. With an automated gate you simply click a button to open, drive through, click again to close, and you’re home.
They’re a Great Investment
Automated gates are an incredibly cost-effective way to increase the value of your property and add curb appeal. They look expensive, thereby giving the appearance that your property is high-end; but luckily, good automated gates cost less than you may think.
Several words may come to mind when describing the fencing that surrounds the homes in your neighborhood. A white picket fence may provoke feelings of nostalgia, while a chain link fence may remind you of functionality. You may be curious if there is a way to combine both charm and function.
Automated gates are the answer to providing your home with curb appeal, added security, as well as a return on your investment. If you have been “on the fence” about automated gates, once you learn the advantages, you will see how they can fit your home or business needs.
Automated Gates: 6 advantages for every property owner
1. Increased Property Value: Making improvements to your home can always help better the value of your property. If you are looking to add an automated gate to your home or business, you will not only give you home a stylish makeover, but your property’s value will rise.
2. Property Protection: A welcome addition to any home or business, automated gates provide an extra layer of security that can keep unwanted visitors from stepping foot onto your grounds. Automated gates provide a multipurpose solution for your security needs.
3. Long-Term Cost Effectiveness: When hearing the term “automated gates, ” most assume that they are expensive and that they’ll never be able to afford them on a budget. This is untrue especially for commercial properties, since automated gates provide a long-term security solution that is low-maintenance and helps prevent property crimes like burglaries, trespassing and criminal mischief. The investment made into an automated gate often ends up being more cost-effective than traditional fencing.
4. Constant Safety: Whether you are protecting your children and pets, deterring unsolicited guests from your property, protecting your valuables, adding a layer of privacy or ensure the integrity of your business, gates are a dependable security choice. You can have year-round protection without the need to hire additional staff. An automated gate affords you the confidence of knowing that your home will be protected from unwelcome access to your property.
5. Fully Customizable Access: Unlike traditional fencing options, automated gates can be wholly personalized to meet your needs. You can choose to have a password-protected entrance or remote-control access, as well as select an option of whether you want your gate to lift upward or swing open when welcoming guests. Customizing your automated gate will allow you to choose the best solution for your security needs, while still maintaining an aesthetically-pleasing environment.
6. Lifelong Durability: Automated gates are designed to provide you with long-lasting sturdiness that will protect your family or business for years to come. Traditional fences easily become weathered as the materials can decay over time, whereas the construction of automated gates will remain intact indefinitely. Your automated gate will provide security for decades without the need for regular maintenance.
Lonestar Fence & Construction delivers the finest quality automated gates to suit your needs.
Proudly serving Houston, Friendswood, League City, Sugar Land, Alvin and Pearland, TX.